We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without your permission, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
We will investigate all claims of copyright infringement and take appropriate action to remove any infringing content from our website.
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a formal DMCA notice to us. Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take steps to notify the user who posted the material of your complaint.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policies and procedures, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org [websites details].